Mathematical Problems of Love
March 11, 2015 Leave a comment
- What are chances of being chosen?
- How long do gentlemen wait ladies?
- How many roses are needed?
- How much do I spend for a present?
- How Gerry must to play so that Jane always wins?
- How to share the family income?
- How to manage family projects?
There are many examples of such simple questions and answers at the page www.aplusclick.com/love.htm
Gerry Geek’s love story in for of math problems is passionately described in his book at Amazon.
Hannah Fry’s TED Talk on the subject: